I present to you one of the quick fix recipes I love. Egg muffin is one recipe I love because is easy to make and cook fast, is my go-to meal for my kids on my lazy day. Sometimes, egg muffin makes it to my kid’s lunch box, if am going to pack it as school lunch I always add oat flour or all purpose flour to make a well-balanced meal.
Kids love cupcake and muffin wise mum make healthy food in cupcake mold to make everything look like cupcake or muffin just give it an interesting name and make it together I assure you they are going to love it.
You can add any veggie but I will advise you use the bright color veggie to attract your kids. I always have leftover minced pie filling in my freezer, it goes into the egg muffin or frittata at the end of the month. I will say no special recipe for egg muffin just go by what you have and follow the cooking step. For the love of egg, leftover meal and quick fix meal check out this delicious FRITTATA HERE
I Hope you love this quick fix meal!!!
Like and share my page with loved ones.
This recipe makes 12 egg muffin
1/2 cup diced tomato
1/2 cup diced red pepper
1/2 diced onion
1/2 cup peas
1/2 cup sweet corn
1/2 spinach (cut)
- Spray a 12 muffin tin or line a muffin tin with silicone cupcake mold
- Whisk all ingredient together
- Use a measuring cup to fill the mixture in the tin
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cook. Let it cool for 3-5 minutes before removing from the tin.
- You can reduce or Add to the veggie. Use as you kids desire
- If you are using six muffin tin cook for 10-12 minutes
- Do not remove immediately after cooking, let it cool.