Cupcake!!! yum yum yum…
Cupcake is the fastest root to my kid’s heart. They love cupcake and muffin so I have a different recipe for cupcakes and muffin, you can check here for muffin recipes.
Treat like this give me the opportunity to sneak veggie or fruit they don’t like.
This recipe is very easy with not too much ingredient, little sugar in an easy recipe like this is not harmful. You can make it super healthy by substituting some ingredient to ingredient of choice, like subbing sugar to date or honey, flour to whole wheat flour and milk for coconut milk.
Hey mama lets get baking our sweet treat cupcake
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoon butter(unsalted)
3 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoon milk
1 tsp vanilla
- Add butter, sugar, and egg in a bowl beat with hand mixer until fluffy
- In a separate mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredient to butter mixture.
- Add milk and vanilla, mix well to incorporate
- Pour the batter in the lined cupcake. Bake for 20minutes, let it cool and enjoy with milk or juice.