Today am sharing one out of the biscuit I make for my teething baby.
Store-bought baby biscuit has some ingredients I don’t like, so I decided to develop recipes with fewer ingredients. This biscuit is very easy to make, healthy and melt in the baby mouth.
The major aim of making homemade baby biscuit is to be sure that the baby is not just eating biscuit to ease the teeth but also getting adequate nutrients and vitamin from their teething biscuit.
If you have a teething baby this biscuit should come to the rescue from putting any available object away from their mouth. Healthy, yummy, and easy as calling mummy!
Let’s make teething biscuit!!!
11/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup quick oat/oat porridge
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or nutmeg
3-4 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 mash banana
- Mix the oat flour, porridge oat, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl add the sweet potato, ghee, and mash banana.
- Mix together to form a soft dough.
- Scoop a ball roll between your palm to form a long shape, part it down to flatten it.
- Put it on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cover with a clean cloth until cool and hard.
You can keep in the fridge for 2 weeks and freezer for more than a month. You don’t need to reheat it before giving baby, the coldness will help ease the teething pain