I admit I love turmeric so much from the bright colors to the health benefit and the aroma it adds to whatever you use it for. Tumeric has a lot of health benefits and is very safe to use for kids.
Some of the benefits of this great spice include vitamin C, fiber, iron and potassium, the biggest of all the benefits is an antioxidant property that gives turmeric its golden hue and helps to provide antioxidants that support detoxification. Tumeric can boost your kid’s immune system, make a turmeric tea when your lil one has flu or sinus infection.
Adding black pepper to turmeric enhance the effect, the curcumin in turmeric cannot be absorbed into the bloodstream easily you could be missing out on its advantages to health if you do not add black pepper. Combination of black pepper and turmeric are a powerful inflammation-fighting agent that can help reduce discomfort and pain.
This turmeric bread is spicy yummy. Pair it with beans, use it as a breakfast sandwich, take it at tea time or snack on it with jam and milk Delicious!!!
Share this great recipe with your loved ones. Let’s make spicy dinner rolls or bread.
This recipe should make 12 rolls in all
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup liquid milk
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 31/2 to 4 teaspoon yeast
- 3 cups flour and 1/2 cup for dusting
- 1 egg for brushing
- In a saucepan heat butter on low heat until melt
- Turn off the heat and add milk, sugar, and egg mix together until the egg dissolve. The temperature of this mixture must be lukewarm, then add yeast and let it proof for 5 minutes
- Add salt to flour and add it to the liquid, mix well with a spatula then your hand until it forms a not too sticky dough if too sticky add a little bit of flour.
- Oil another bowl and drop the dough in it. drizzle a teaspoon of oil on the dough and cover to rise for one hour. Do not exceed one hour if not the bread will have a yeasty smell after baking.
- After one hour dust your surface area with flour and oil your hand, deflate the dough and knead until it forms a smooth dough. cut the dough into 12 pieces. Oil your hand to avoid sticky
- Oil the baking pan, form a smooth ball with each dough and drop in the oiled pan cover with a kitchen cloth for the second rise
7. While waiting for the rise preheat oven to 350 F for 7 mins. Add a tablespoon of water to egg and brush each dough
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
9. to give it a shining top brush with melted butter after baking.