Homemade baby food is the best. Processing your own baby food at the corner of your kitchen is not only hygienic but give you the opportunity of knowing what goes into your lil angel’s tummy.
Starting solid could be so challenging for mothers especially first-time mum I made a post on weaning ways the write up will give you an insight of how to start solids. There are lots of ready-made baby food at the store counter I bet is not made for my kids and am sure discovering my page will make say the same because I will show you how easy these foods are.
I developed some instant cereals recipe for an infant that so easy to, I will share it the recipe soon. Here I will show you how to ma oat and peanut powder with your spice grinder is indeed the cheapest ever.
1 cup oat
- Put oat in the spice grinder and process until powder
- Sift the processed oat and put in an airtight container
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Soak the peanut three cups of water overnight
- Rinse the peanut well and spread on a tray to dry out
- Roast in the oven over 300F/150 degree for 30 minutes, mix it every 10 minutes
- Peel it and blend in grinder until powder, do not process too much because it can bring out oil that will make it form a paste