Delicious healthy lunch for my little angels…
Feeding your little one with a healthy meal doesn’t have to be complicated and you don’t need to rub a bank, my slogan is always KEEP IT SIMPLE. Your kids do not need perfection all they need is a simple healthy lifestyle to keep them happy always.
This delicious spaghetti is nutrient-dense, it has a complete diet meal your kids need, all you need to pair it with is water or fruit juice to make it balance. The sauce I use in making this spaghetti is a versatile sauce that can be used in different ways; the reason why home cooking is better “is economical”
You don’t need to worry about your picky eater with this veggie-meat sauce because he/she is not going to taste the vegetable at all. This lovely meal is approved by an adult that does not like a vegetable, he did not taste the veggie at all and as a mum, I love the recipe.
Don’t enjoy this recipe alone make sure you share it with your friends.
- 1/2 pack spaghetti or pasta
- 2 cooking spoon of veggie meat sauce (you can use as desired)
- 1/4 cup 0r 5 tablespoons of water
- Cook spaghetti according to pack instruction or simply cook the spaghetti in a salted water. Let the water boil before adding your spaghetti to avoid sticking together.
- In a cooking pan add the sauce and spaghetti mix well to incorporate, taste for salt and add if needed
- Add the water to make it a little munchy cos kids love munchy spaghetti. Serve with water, fruit juice or this loaded milkshake
Don’t forget to like and share with your friend. You watch the video of how I made this on youtube.